A special thanks to Laurance P. Lewis for his legal guidance, support and patience!
A special thanks to Gracelyn Watkins who, at the age of 9, helped me research the name for this organization!
A special thanks to Jacki-Greve Bollendorf for our first donation!
A special thanks to the Metea Valley High School cheerleaders for their efforts during the neighborhood shoe drive. They collected 182 pairs of shoes and cash donations. Way to go, girls!!!
A special thanks to Chesterbrook Academy in Plainfield for a donation of 115 pairs of childrens shoes!!
A special thanks to Goldie Matthew Goldenlox7@aol.com Tastefully Simple and Chris Senne firstname.lastname@example.org Pampered Chef for hosting our first fundraiser and donating a percentage of sales to Jolly Old Soles.
Danny's Pub and Grill
An awesome family owned neighborhood Pub and Grill that is the perfect place for a work lunch or a comfortable, friendly, affordable place to watch your favorite sporting event. Thank you Lori and Matt for your generous donation for our Kick-Off Party.
1. Menards Racing Ball Cap, zippered tool bag and Menards Pizza Cutter.
Donated by Naperville Menards
2. Potter’s Place, 29 West Jefferson, Naperville, IL (630) 355-9165
$50 gift card
Potter’s Place is a fun, festive, casual neighborhood Mexican restaurant located in the heart of Downtown Naperville. We are recognized for our relaxed atmosphere, friendly service, and the biggest beer garden in Naperville. Thanks Donny!!!!
3. Tasting deVine Cellars ,21 West Jefferson, Naperville, IL (630)420-9463
Wine Tasting for Ten $80 value
4. Zazu Salon & Day Spa, 135 S Washington St, Naperville, IL (630) 355-2230
$50 Value 30 minute express massage with Robie
5. Baubles by Maclyn, 29 W Jefferson Naperville, IL (630) 355-7888
$20 gift card
6. Naperville Running Company, 20 W. Jefferson, Naperville, IL (630) 357-1900
(2) 20.00 gift cards
7. Cold Stone Creamery, 23 West Jefferson St, Naperville, IL (630)369-5646
(3) Love it Creations
8. Wendy Made It, www.wendymadeit.com, Chicago Bears Tote Bag
9. Paper Source, 215 S. Main Street, Naperville, IL (630)778-8925
$120.00 Gift certificate for a card making class for 4-6 people
10. Beads of Hope Africa, http://beadsofhopeafrica.com/
A gorgeous necklace and African wallet, Thanks Michelle.
A big shout out for the students and staff and Pleasant Hill Elementary School, District 200, for a 327 pair donation. The students and staff participated in National Day Without Shoes on 4/10/2012 and went above and beyond in collecting shoes! Way to go!!
A BIG THANKS TO DIVINE POWER YOGA FOR BEING A DROP OFF CENTER.
At Divine Power Yoga, we practice in the style of Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga. This hot yoga practice is designed to build strength and flexibility from the inside out. The practice connects breath to poses, creating a flowing practice that will draw more out of you than you ever thought possible. But more than that, this practice will help you connect with your intuition; you'll learn what is right for your body and how to live your life out of that connection to your deeper self, out of your divine power. Power Vinyasa Yoga is more than a yoga practice! It's a new community, it's a new way to look at life, it's a NEW YOU!
1163 E. Ogden Ave Suite 713
Naperville, IL 60563 Next to the Starbucks
(630) 708-6770 http://divinepoweryogaonline.com
Thanks CADE NELSON for organzing a shoe drive at Sipley Elementary School and collecting 140 pais of shoes!